Effective as of August 1, 2019
2. Ownership of Content
3. User Generated Content
You are solely responsible for the “User Generated Content” (e.g., comments, communications, materials, information, data, opinions, photos, profiles, messages, notes, website links, text information, music videos, designs, graphics, sounds etc.) that you post, link to or otherwise make available via the Website, except to the extent the content is owned by us.
You agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Generated Content. A Blonde Ambition, however, reserves the right to remove any User Generated Content from the Website at its sole discretion.
We grant you permission to use and access the Website, subject to the following express conditions surrounding User Generated Content. You agree that failure to adhere to any of these conditions constitutes a material breach of these Terms.
By transmitting and submitting any User Generated Content while using the Website, you agree as follows:
- You are solely responsible for what you post on this Website;
- You will not post information that is malicious, libelous, false or inaccurate;
- You will not post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
- You will not submit content that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, or others, unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission from their rightful owner to specifically submit such content; and
You understand and agree that any liability, loss or damage that occurs as a result of the use of any User Generated Content that you make available or access through your use of the Website is solely your responsibility. The Website is not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Generated Content.
User Generated Content (e.g., comments) may be moderated following submission. We reserve the right to edit in whole or in part, remove, or not publish any User Generated Content without prior notice.
4. License of Your Content
By posting any User Generated Content via the Website, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have a right to grant, to the A Blonde Ambition a royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such User Generated Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Generated Content, if applicable, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for use in connection with the Website.
5. Acceptable Use
Your permission to use the Website is conditioned upon the following use, posting and conduct restrictions:
You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
- distribute any part or parts of the Website without our explicit written permission (we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly-available searchable indices but retain the right to revoke this permission at any time on a general or specific basis);
- publish or link to malicious content of any sort, including that intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
- use the Website for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities (e.g., fraud, unlawful gambling, sweepstakes or pyramid scheme);
- collect or harvest any personal data of any user of the Website;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Website;
- make any automated use of the Website or the related systems, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Website, or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Website or harvest or manipulate data; or
- circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of content, or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the content accessible via the Website.
6. Online Content Disclaimer
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content expressed by users and third parties (e.g., other bloggers) on the Website, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content.
The information contained in this Website is for general information purposes only and should not be taken as advice of any kind. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Website nor do we adopt nor endorse, nor are we responsible for, the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by other parties. Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Generated Content that you or any other user or third party posts or sends via the Website. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s reliance on information or other content posted on the Website, or transmitted to users.
7. No Warranties
The website, is provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing, we expressly disclaim all warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, regarding the website including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, security, accuracy and non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, we make no warranty or representation that access to or operation of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free. You will assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your downloading and/or use of files, information, content or other material obtained from the Website. Some jurisdictions limit or do not permit disclaimers of warranty, so this provision may not apply to you.
8. Third Party Websites
9. Affiliate Marketing & Advertising
We, through the Website, may engage in affiliate marketing whereby we receive a commission or percentage of a sale of goods of services on or through the Website. We may also accept advertising and sponsorships from commercial businesses or receive other forms of advertising compensation. For more information, please refer to our Disclosure, which you may find at the following address: http://ablondeambition.com/policies.
10. International Use
We make no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Canada. If you access this site from other locations, you agree that you are doing so on your own initiative and that you are wholly responsible for compliance with local laws.
11. Limited Liability
Release to the extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Website, its owner, affiliates, licensors or partners, be liable to you for any loss of profits, use, or data, or for any incidental, indirect, special, consequential or exemplary damages, however arising, that result from a) the use, disclosure, or display of your user generated content; b) your use or inability to use the Website; c) the website generally or the software systems that make the Website available; or d) any other interactions with use or with any other user of the Website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, and whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose. Some jurisdictions limit or do not permit disclaimers of liability so this provision may not apply to you.
AFFILIATE MARKETING & ADVERTISING
EMAIL MAY NOT BE USED TO PROVIDE NOTICE
Communications made through the Website’s email and messaging system will not constitute legal notice to the Website or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives in any situation where legal notice is required by contract or any law or regulation.
13. Email may not be used to provide notice
Communications made through the Website will not constitute legal notice to the Website, or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives in any situation where legal notice is required by contract or any law or regulation.
14. General Terms
You agree that any cause of action related to or arising out of your relationship with A Blonde Ambition must commence within ONE year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Terms, please contact us in writing at email@example.com