It’s been snowing all morning and I’ve been recovering from the flu, so I spent the morning drinking gingerly and putting together my first ever holiday gift guide! Need last minute holiday gift ideas for her? This is the gift guide for you. It’s basically a collection of all of my favourite things or things on my wishlist.
The Beauty Queen
1 Slip Silk Pillowcase Sleeping on a silk pillowcase is better for your hair and skin. Because your skin and hair slides over the silk, this pillowcase reduces hair damage and wrinkles. Comes in 7 different colours two sizes (Standard/Queen and King).
2. Tarte Tartelette In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette My go-to eyeshadow pallet. Free of parabens, phthalates and gluten.
3. Mount Lai Rose Quartz Facial Spa Set I’m a fan of facial rolling for how it depuffs and releases tension in my face. This set also includes a Gua Sha tool for lifting and smoothing the skin.
The Cozy Girl
4. Nordstrom Lingerie Moonlight Pajamas My favourite soft and luxurious PJ set! Comes in 8 colours. Runs large so size down.
5. SoftMoc Bali Supreme Moccasins A comfy pair of moccasins. Comes in 6 colours.
6. PotteryBarn Ruched Faux Fur Throw This beautiful silky throw comes in 7 colours.
The Home Body
7. Capri Blue Volcano Candle Anthropologie’s trademark scent. I don’t usually burn candles (I prefer diffusing essential oils) but when I do, I choose this candle.
8. Latte Bowls This set of 4 latte bowls is dishwasher and microwave safe. Comes in 5 colours. Anthro also sells a mini-version.
9. Home Body by Joanna Gaines All hail the Queen, Joanna Gaines. This book is a must-have for anyone updating their home.
The Luxe Lover
10. Michael Kors Sloan Small Quilted-leather Crossbody This purse is the priciest item on my wishlist. It reminds me of the Chanel Boy bag but for less! Comes in 3 colours but the black is my favourite.
11. Hudson’s Bay Company Striped Cashmere Scarf A timeless piece of Canadiana.
12. SPANX Faux Leather Leggings One of my recent investment pieces. I’ve fooled so many people with these leggings because they really do look like leather. The compression is excellent too! Comes in 4 colours.
13. Mark and Graham Terminal 1 Checked and Carryon Spinner Set My dream luggage set.
14. Sole Society Lacie Vegan Weekender A gorgeous duffel bag that compliments the Mark and Graham luggage set.
15. Mark and Graham Luggage Tag & Passport Set Can you tell that I love camel?
The Tech Chick
16. Amazon Kindle Paperwhite E-Reader I received a Kindle for Christmas last year and I love it. Great for travel and for reading books you may not necessarily want to fill your shelf with.
17. Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Generation) If you don’t have an Echo device you need one! I use ours to play Christmas music, tell me the weather, create kitchen timers, remind me to take my medication before bed etc.
18. Anker Portable Charger For when your phone runs out of juice and you don’t have a charger cable and/or wall outlet.
Stocking Stuffers for All
Hopefully this has given you a few good ideas for all of the special women in your life – or maybe even yourself!